In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Sunday, March 18, 2012

People reach out to a Family who experiences 2 Losses

I was amazed at this blog I found a couple of weeks ago.  First because of  what had happened to their family--first their 10 year old son passed away and then 3 months later the dad passed away.  I can't even imagine the pain and sorrow their family must be going through.  I've been following her blog and I was so impressed that a bunch of people in their community volunteered their time and services to completly finish their unfinished yard for them.  They added special touches like a remembrance garden.  This is truly Kindness in Action!  To read about them click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment