In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Week 40--Kindness Challenge--March 5

Memorize the following quote this week: 

 No Act of Kindness, No Matter How Small, is ever wasted!--Aesop


You Made it to the end of the 40 Week Kindness Challenge!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  Now don't let it stop here--continue to do acts of kindness every week!!

This is ending 4 days before my daughter Janessa's 2nd Angel Birthday.  It is a time of sadness and remembering for me.  I miss my daughter so very much, but, I will forever be grateful that mixed into my sad memories are happy memories of the kind acts that were done for us from people who showed their love for us and Janessa through their kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment