In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Extreme Home Makeover-K.I.T.

I really don't watch a lot of t.v. and I really don't like reality t.v. shows.  I make an exception with Extreme Home Makeover because I love how it makes me feel after I've watched an episode.  I love seeing people coming together to help fix up a house for a needy family.  What better example of kindness can you get than that. 

The last episode I watched was a lady who took in foster kids and then she saved her money and used it to go out and help homeless people.  It was so neat to see them build her a house that fit her personality and then they donated all this stuff that she could hand out and continue her dream of helping homeless people.  It really touched my heart. 

I definitely give this show a A+++ on my Kindness meter!  It shows kindness in action and inspires you to go out and be a better person yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment