In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Worm Wiggles its Way into Royal Wedding Photo-K.I.N.

Amid the designer dresses, jewels, uniforms and medals, an uninvited guest squirmed its way into the official royal wedding portraits.
May 5: Amid the designer dresses, jewels, uniforms and medals, an uninvited guest squirmed its way into the official royal wedding portraits. NBC’s Ann Thompson takes a look.  (Today Show)



This is a really funny and cute newstory that caught my eye and gave me a needed laugh this week!  I thought it was so kind to see Prince Harry trying to comfort one of the little 3 year old bridesmaids who got scared by all the crowds by giving her his toy worm.  When I see that photo of the Royal Wedding I will always be reminded of how important Kindness is no matter what your age!

Click HERE to see the Today show video

No comments:

Post a Comment