In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'm Sorry--ARK

The other day my daughter was pulling into our garage and the the mailman honked rudely at her.  She hasn't had her drivers license very long so his action really upset her.  A few minutes after she came in there was a knock at the door and it was the mailman.  He apologized for honking and explained that he was trying to scan a package and had pushed down too hard and ended up hitting the horn on accident.  I was so impressed that he would apologize for something that was truly an accident, but, something that my daughter wouldn't have known anything about.  What a great example of kindness through the simple words "I'm sorry" which cleared up what could have been a big misunderstanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment