In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A.R.K--In Church

I had an Act of Random Kindness shown to me today at Church.  I was substituting in a primary class as a teacher helper today, but, the regular teacher with the lesson didn't show up.  I was freaking out not knowing what to do.  Lucky for me one of the other Moms stayed with the class to help me out even though she didn't have to and I'm sure she would have liked to go to her regular class.  She jumped right in and taught a lesson off the top of her head and then involved them in coloring and singing a song.  She was my life savor today and I'm really grateful she chose to help out!  She taught me a great example that sometimes Acts of Kindness aren't planned out and prepared for in advance, sometimes they happen at the spur of the moment--the key is to just be willing to adjust your plan in order to help out. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment