In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Monday, June 13, 2011

WEEK 2--The Kindness Challenge

This week take time to notice the beauties of the earth, the mountains, the trees, the flowers, a sunset or sunrise, the clouds, a rainstorm, a rainbow, etc.

This may seem a little strange as a kindness challenge because it is something you do for yourself.  Have you heard the scripture, Love thy neighbor as thyself?  The problem is a lot of us don't love and take care of ourselves so we are unable to help and love our "neighbor".  Once a month one of the kindness challenges is going to focus on doing something kind for yourself so you can refill your cup and be able to help others.

NOTE:  I am going to be on vacation next Monday so I am going to post the Week 3 Kindness Challenge tomorrow.  I'm hoping to have internet and if I do I will post a comment on that post if I don't have internet then everyone will still have the Week 3 Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment