In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Monday Weekly Kindness Challenge

Last year in an effort to cope with grief, I started doing random of acts of kindness on a monthly basis.  They were just little things like smiley face bags of Hershey Kisses and Hugs left on doorsteps with a simple note saying you're being thought of, or a "Just Because" Greeting Card sent in the mail, or a simple email just to say I care.  I was amazed at how much joy I received doing this every month.

Starting Monday June 6th I will be posting a Weekly Kindness Challenge for the next 40 weeks.  I invite all who want to participate to check out my blog every Monday for that weeks challenge and then post a comment as to what you did and how it went.  I'm excited to start this Kindness Revolution!

Remember Kindness it Matters :)  It starts with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment