In a world filled with bad news, tragedy, and unkindness, we want to promote the GOOD AND KIND things people do for others.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kindness Challenge #1 Review

So, we are coming to the end of the Kindness Challenge Week 1.  I hope everyone found some way to honor or remember someone special in their life.  I chose to honor Mikayla Grace, Maxxton, and my own two Angels, Janessa and Hope, by delivering a bag of candy and sending 2 cards in the mail just to say I'm thinking of you.  I also tried all week to do some of my kid's regular chores for them in honor of these 4 Angels.  It has been a hard "remembrance" week for me, but, being able to do these little random acts of kindness has helped make this week a lot more bearable.  Remember to come back this next Monday for Kindness Challenge #2!

No comments:

Post a Comment